A positive environment with a real opportunity to “make a difference”
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and growing team?
Do you want a career with a national focus?
Do you want to make a real difference in rural and remote health?
The Rural Health Education Foundation offers:
- Centrally-located, smoke-free, healthy workplaces in spacious environments.
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the health of rural and remote Australians.
- A commitment to high-quality professional development.
- Exposure to many of Australia’s most prestigious health and medical experts and organisations.
- Significant tax-free salary packaging based on the Foundation’s status as a not-for profit organisation and a health promotion charity.
- A dynamic environment utilising the latest of technology delivery systems.
There are no positions open at this time. If you wish to express an interest in working for the Foundation, please email email@example.com