A positive environment with a real opportunity to “make a difference”
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and growing team?
Do you want a career with a national focus?
Do you want to make a real difference in rural and remote health?
The Rural Health Education Foundation offers:
- Centrally-located, smoke-free, healthy workplaces in spacious environments.
– An opportunity to make a real difference to the health of rural and remote Australians.
– A commitment to high-quality professional development.
– Exposure to many of Australia’s most prestigious health and medical experts and organisations.
– Significant tax-free salary packaging based on the Foundation’s status as a not-for profit organisation and a health promotion charity.
– A dynamic environment utilising the latest of technology delivery systems.
If you wish to express an interest in working for the Foundation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org